Telespro Rescue Covering
The Rescue Covering combines the essential qualities of a protective rescue garment. The Rescue Covering, while protecting patients during the rescue operation, also makes the work of paramedics more efficient by speeding up the process of extracting the patient from the accident site.
The Rescue Covering was developed by the University of Kuopio in 2003.
Registered Community Design RCD 000105226. CE marked.
Alleviates the discomfort and suffering caused by cold, moisture and wind, which can contribute to the development of hypothermia if left unattended.
- Improves the level of hygiene in emergency treatment. The bacterial barrier of the Covering also helps to keep the ambulance clean and reduces time needed for maintenance.
- Replaces several pieces of equipment normally used to move and protect the patient.
Telespro Rescue Covering's features include :
Wind and water resistance but breathable
Machine-washable at 70 º C
Easy to use
Easily opened and closed with zippers
Can be partly opened for easy access
Access port for infusion tubes & other instruments
Can be adjusted to accommodate larger patients or those with splints, neck or back braces, etc.
- Face and head protected while maintaining airway
- Tight fit with adjustable opening
Insulating detachable underlay
- Prevents heat loss to the ground with effective insulating layer
- Easy to attach and detach
- Meets the requirements of EN 1865
Improved accessibility and ergonomics
- Goes where no gurney can
- 5 handles on both sides
- 2 handles on each end